BULLET AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED WARRANTY - FLEET/COMMERCIAL
Subject to the exclusions, limitations and conditions set forth below, and pursuant to any additional obligations, terms and conditions contained in any other active written agreements between Bullet Automotive and the Client, Bullet Automotive warrants that the Vehicle Services will be free from defects in:
Materials (i.e., that the parts replaced in the performance of the Vehicle Services are not defective and perform as expected under normal usage conditions); and
Workmanship (i.e., that the Vehicle Services were performed correctly).
Limited Warranty Period
This Limited Warranty is for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date the Vehicle Services are provided and the odometer reading shown on the applicable invoice (the “Warranty Period”). Note that any remedial work performed under this Limited Warranty will not restart the Warranty Period.
Some materials provided by Technicians may carry a separate warranty that extends beyond the Warranty Period. In such instance, the term of the manufacturer’s warranty will apply to the materials (but workmanship will remain subject to the Warranty Period).
Claims Under Limited Warranty
If there is a material or workmanship defect within the Warranty Period, Bullet Automotive will, at its sole option and at no additional cost to the Client: (i) engage a Technician or third-party automotive repair facility without charge to Client to perform remedial service work and/or replace defective part(s) installed in connection with the Vehicle Services; or (ii) refund any amount actually paid by Client to Bullet Automotive for the Vehicle Services. If a refund is to be issued due to defective materials, we require the return of the defective part or parts at issue prior to processing a refund. We will not be responsible for any core fee charges associated with returning the defective part or parts.
Bullet Automotive expressly does not assume nor does it authorize any other party to assume, for or on behalf of Bullet Automotive, any other obligation or liability in connection with the Vehicle Services.
Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
Damage to the vehicle under contract because of abnormal use (beyond the intended purpose), misuse, neglect (i.e., not performing maintenance services in accordance with the instructions in the owner’s manual for the vehicle), alteration or tampering, or external causes (i.e., accidents, fire, water and freezing); or
Vehicle Services work for which the Client has contracted to a third-party provider (other than Bullet Automotive), unless prior written approval is given by Bullet Automotive; or
Any diagnostic or inspection service provided through Bullet Automotive; or
Issues unrelated to the Vehicle Services ordered by Client. For the sake of clarity, in any instance for which specifically requested Vehicle Services do not remedy a previously identified problem, except for problems related to the parts or Technician service provided, this Limited Warranty does not cover other unrelated causes for the identified Vehicle problem; or
Any pre-existing condition or latent defect with the vehicle that is not known by the Technician prior to starting the Vehicle Services and that is discovered during or after the Vehicle Services are performed; or
Any consequential damage or effects of the Vehicle Services performed, unrelated to any of the parts replaced being defective or any of the repair work being done incorrectly.
Limited Warranty Is Entirely Void When:
Parts are not ordered through/purchased by Bullet Automotive (i.e., Client-supplied parts) are installed by the Technician; or
Any Vehicle Service request made by the Client that materially deviates from a manufacturer’s recommendation; or
After receiving Vehicle Services through Bullet Automotive, the vehicle is taken to a person or facility to diagnose or repair a problem believed to be associated with such Vehicle Services, without giving Bullet Automotive the first opportunity to inspect and remedy the problem (or to explicitly provide consent to an alternative person or facility to do so).
Any determination of whether this Limited Warranty does not apply or is otherwise void as to a particular warranty claim shall be made by Bullet Automotive in our sole discretion.
Client will be charged for one hour of labor fees if a service call is made under this Limited Warranty for an alleged defect determined not to be the result of a defect in materials or workmanship of the Vehicle Services.
1. A written claim must be filed via admin@Bullet-Automotive.com, and at a minimum must include:
Date the service was completed, VIN, Vehicle Name and/or Plate Number, Purchase Order (if applicable), and Case Number; and
Nature of the claim: workmanship, parts, or both; and
Related photographs and any other related data; and
A brief description of the extent of damages and circumstances around the claim.
Claim must be filed within two (2) business days of Client’s notice of the Vehicle Service issue. Failure to report the incident to Bullet Automotive within two business days may void the warranty claim.
2. Within two business days of receipt of a written claim, Bullet Automotive will acknowledge receipt of the claim and issue a preliminary determination of eligibility for the claim, pursuant to this Limited Warranty. If eligible, Bullet Automotive will initiate the claims process and have a Technician conduct a visual inspection of the problem. If the Technician determines that there is a defect in materials or workmanship of the Vehicle Services and Bullet Automotive elects to perform remedial service work and/or replace defective part(s) installed, Bullet Automotive will perform such work and/or replace such part(s) at no cost to Client.
3. In the event Bullet Automotive elects NOT to perform remedial service work, (or through mutual agreement with the Client it is decided to contract the service work to a third party), Bullet Automotive reserves the right to source and approve any Third- Party quote for said services, prior to services being rendered. Bullet Automotive will reimburse any such Third-Party costs provided that Bullet Automotive previously approved such services.
4. If the Technician and/or the agreed upon service provider determines that the claimed defect is not the result of a defect in materials or workmanship of the Vehicle Services, the Client (at Client’s sole expense) may request a qualified independent third-party evaluation of the claimed defect. In the event a Third-Party evaluation determines that the claimed defect is the result of a defect in materials or workmanship (or both), Bullet Automotive and Client will negotiate in good faith a mutually agreeable solution. Client will be responsible for any costs associated (including Technician time) with investigating a claimed defect that is determined to have not been the result of defective materials or workmanship.
5. Failure to properly file and document a claim as specified herein may void this warranty.